Saturdays, July 8-29, 2023 9:30-10:30am
Hospice of San Joaquin, 3888 Pacific Avenue, Stockton
What is Tween?
- It's a four-week grief support group for school-aged children 9-12 years of age. The group incorporates various tools to help them through their grief journey; art activities, journaling, and games to help children learn about grief and understand that they are not alone.
When will it be held?
- Saturdays, July 8-29, 2023, 9:30-10:30am
- 3888 Pacific Avenue Stockton, CA 95204 (Register to attend!)
Who can participate?
- Children 9-12 years of age
Why is this event important to your children?
- Our programs are designed to help both kids and families cope after a loved one passes away.
Contact the Bereavement Department at (209) 957-3888 for more information.