Introducing NEW Tween Support Group
What is Tween?
- It's a four-week grief support group for school-aged children 9-12 years of age. The group incorporates various tools to help them through their grief journey; art activities, journaling, and games to help children learn about grief and understand that they are not alone.
When will it be held?
- Tuesdays, July 5, 2022 to July 26, 2022 | 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Hybrid: Virtually via Zoom Session or in-person at 3888 Pacific Avenue Stockton, CA 95204 (Register to attend!)
Who can participate?
- Children 9-12 years of age
Why is this event important to your children?
- Our programs are designed to help both kids and families cope better.
Contact the Bereavement Department at (209) 957-3888 for more information.