Payroll deduction contributions are an essential component in building the strength of Hospice of San Joaquin. Your kind contribution is a valued ‘membership’ which ensures Hospice of San Joaquin’s mission of compassionate care. Pledges are made annually and funds are received through your payroll deduction. The collected funds are forwarded to the agency.
Payroll Deduction Programs:
You may contribute to Hospice of San Joaquin via a Payroll Deduction Program. Here are some of the programs available:
- Combined Federal Campaign
- PG&E Community Campaign
- Other workplace campaigns
Payroll Deduction Gift
- Designate Hospice of San Joaquin on your contribution form.
- On that same form, please give Hospice of San Joaquin your personal mailing address so your gift can be properly acknowledged.
- Contact your Human Resources Department or payroll office for more information.
Combined Federal Campaign
The Hospice of San Joaquin agency number is #55812 for the Combined Federal campaign. Contact your Human Resources Department or payroll office for more information.
Matching Corporate Gifts
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs that match charitable contributions made by their employees. (Be sure your name is on the Employer Form.) Your gift to Hospice of San Joaquin may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies also match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. Other businesses recognize the volunteer time given to nonprofits by their employees with a monetary contribution to that charity. As basis for a matching gift you may choose Annual Membership, a Memorial or simply an outright gift to Hospice of San Joaquin, which will be verified by Hospice for the employer on the Matching Gift form.
Want to donate your vehicle to Hospice of San Joaquin?
- Please Call 855-500-RIDE or 855-500-7433 or visit http://hospicesj.careasy.org/HOME.html
- CarEasy.org will tow your vehicle at no cost to you!
- You will receive a tax deductible receipt and help Hospice of San Joaquin’s cause